Biorevitalization: perfect hydration
New collagen fibres and moisture are essential for preservation of firm and young skin. Creams are not capable of fully hydrating the skin, thus more effective hydration is required. Biorevitalisation is a hydration method using microinjections to introduce stable hyaluronic acid into derma (the middle layer of the skin).
Hydration stimulates collagen synthesis and slows down its disintegration as well as stimulating own hyaluronic acid production. Thus, skin moisture and water balance are restored, optimum conditions for cell regeneration and metabolism are created, and collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid synthesis is stimulated.
Our clinic uses original, high-quality hyaluronic acid products, which ensure full compatibility with body tissues and internal environment. The products are completely disintegrated into harmless compounds and eliminated within a certain time.
Biorevitalization is performed for:
- Prevention of ageing;
- Decreased skin elasticity and firmness;
- Dry, dehydrated skin;
- Stressed skin, exposure to free radicals;
- Effects of malnutrition;
- Evening out fine lines;
- Pronounced gravity and mimic wrinkles;
- Gravity-affected facial contour;
- Dull, fatigued, smoker’s skin;
- Before or in combination with other aesthetic procedures, before plastic surgery for better results;
- After aggressive skin treatments;
- Damage to skin surface integrity (post-acne, stretch marks, scars) or damage prevention;
- Before sunbaths and revitalization of skin after exposure to sun (e.g., after a vacation);
- After exposure to stress;
- After giving birth.
Side effects are very rare and related to individual increased sensitivity:
- slight redness and pain at the injection location;
- local swelling, which naturally disappears.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Anaphylactic shock in history;
- Predisposition to keloid scars;
- Uncontrolled epilepsy;
Biorevitalization is not applied:
- In case of inflammation or infection;
- During pregnancy and lactation.
Recommendations after biorevitalization:
- Do not touch the injection locations for 6 hours after the treatment;
- Use warm or cold applications on the injection area while it is reddened or swollen.
Biorevitalization is recommended for those with first signs of ageing at the age of 30–35. The first procedure gives excellent immediate results and 2–3 procedures will leave the skin glowing as if after a long vacation.